BABY IDEAS & INSPIRATION
- Give expecting mothers more than they expectedYou want to play games at the shower, but you don’t want to mess around with something as important as new parent gifts. This is your chance to leave an impression with a personalized gift that shows the thought you’ve put into it and how much they mean to you. ...Read More
- Commemorate the dateIt’s the biggest day of anyone’s life. The moment they see their child’s eyes for the first time. Celebrate the dawn of a new life with a personalized new baby gift: a jar of custom M&M’S - include the baby’s name and birthdate, or just personalize with a "congrats" message. ...Read More
- Baby shower candy = baby shower funLet’s be honest, who doesn’t love chocolate? If you want to bring baby shower favors that are a real crowd pleaser, don’t overthink it. Go for the candy that allows you to send a lovely or heartwarming message. ...Read More
- Little bundles of joyIf you’ve been to a baby shower before, you know you can expect a few things: good food, crazy games, and cute gifts. Once you’ve eaten your share of meatballs and guessed the birthdate and weight, remember that baby shower candy makes a great dessert and parting gift. ...Read More
- First step? Personalize your order.Enjoy it today, or hold onto it forever. When you find those new parent gifts that are equal parts keepsake and immediate snack, it’s a real win-win. Adding a personal message or image to the M&M’S in these adorable tins and die-cut gift box is that extra touch that makes all the difference. ...Read More
- Adorable. Customizable. Delectable.If you think people love finding the rare M&M’S colors, wait until you see how much they enjoy discovering a variety of custom messages and images. Everyone’s favorite candy becomes everyone’s favorite baby shower favors. ...Read More
Whether it’s a boy or a girl, it’s a thoughtful new baby giftThere’s no question that babies are the greatest gift of all. But don’t worry, you can still aim for finding the greatest new parent gifts and win that baby shower even before the games have started. Even better, you don’t have to wander through the mall or bounce around town to gift shops to find something special.
It all starts right here. Pick a combination of M&M'S colors, then add up to 9 characters on each of two lines, or upload an image. We’ve got a library of images, but you could even upload your own for a fully custom look. Whether you’re offering baby shower favors or creating a new baby gift, you can also find the perfect delivery method. From cutesy to classy, serving dishes to keepsake boxes, we’ve got all your baby shower ideas in one delicious place.